Monday, September 29, 2008

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Weather Stalking

Our wedding date has finally reached it's spot on the 10 day weather forecast. Yesterday it said 95% chance of rain. Today it says 5% chance of rain. Guess I am going to have to let the day get a little closer to be sure. Rain would be horrible, but I really want our pictures done outdoors.....