Thursday, March 29, 2012

Falling behind.

To say I am falling behind on these monthly posts is an understatement. As Elijah is getting older, he is learning new things everyday.... so much so, that I am having a hard time keeping track of them all and then posting them on my blog. That said, my original plan was to only do these posts until he was a year old. That somehow morphed into wanting to make it to his second birthday. Now I am not sure if I will continue past the 20 month mark...... we shall see.

I have so so many posts in draft form on here.... not sure if I will ever get them 'finished' to my standards. I also had planned to add videos, but again...... nothing yet. 

I would love to get back into the habit of posting more regularly on this blog; not just about Elijah, but life in general again. I used to post about projects around the house, the gardens, the animals, etc...... just seems I never have the time. I am planning on taking the summer off from teaching (i think?) and hope to have a lot more free time on my hands. We shall see.

No comments: