Monday, March 10, 2008

LAZY

Sorry for no interesting posts as of late. I am exhausted and feeling just plain run down. This week are the MEAs at school (standardized testing); our kids react very poorly to testing.
The weather warmed up over the weekend and things are slowly beginning to melt around here. Now we just have to hope that all of this snow melt doesn't flood us out. With the slight warming of the weather comes the itch to start some seeds. I did manage to get some birdhouse gourds started and hope to plant some onion seeds soon as well. Indoors of course.
I am taking Friday off as a personal day and will be heading down to my parents in Connecticut to do some more wedding dress shopping. I can't tell you how badly I just want to be done dress shopping. All of this wedding planning stuff is so stressful.
Anyways I will leave you with a few random pictures and will do my best to be more exciting soon.
Oh, ya. Two of our hens have starting laying again. Hopefully soon we won't have to buy eggs at the store anymore. We did find this neat brand of eggs called Born Free. They have their dates laser etched onto their shells! It's so cool !


**** WELL BLOGGER WON'T LET ME POST AND PICS TONIGHT. I NOTICED THIS HAPPENING TO A FEW OTHER BLOGGERS AS WELL. SORRY, I WILL ADD PICS WHEN IT LETS ME. I HATE POSTS WITHOUT PICTURES***********************

No comments: