Saturday, January 20, 2007

Not off to such a great start

So much for 07 being my year....

My poor little honda has had its last hoorah. Yes thats right, I finally drove it into the ground and the its now the little engine that couldn't. Bank turned me down for a car loan, mainly because I am a loser but also due to a high debt to income ratio(refer back to no-one wanted to hire me).Needless,Tony came to the recuse and we were able to get a loan. More debt is all we need. Here is my new mobile. It is a 98 Subaru Forester. (Soccer mom my ass)




Sooooo....... new used car, yeah!!! Well because my middle name is shit for luck, 4 days after purchasing my new car it decides to no longer produce heat and have the engine overheat. O yes, and this happened to be the day it was -10,,,,,, an OH YAH, it happened to be 7:30 in the morning when i was on the way to a job interview. Ass. I called in interviewer to let her know what was going on only to get her voicemail. So after having to pull over every 5-10 minutes to let the engine cool down, and sitting in a freezing cold car, I piddled my way into my interview 20 minutes late, only to hear my message being played in the office as i walked in (i sound like a man on the phone). Great first impression...... so any interview wraps up, I call the dealer, only to be told, even if the problem is something covered by warrenty, it is still up to me to get it there. I am in Windham. Dealer is in Norway. Fuckers. (... its and hour drive). So i call triple A for the second time in a week. An hour later (again waiting in a car with no heat, temp was up to 6 though), my 360 lb tow truck driver shows up. A lovely $100 tow trip and 2 hours later, my car was fixed (for free thank piss). I'll tell you about the engine light being on some other time.

(o i got the job by the way regardless of bing late, more on that later)


Sooo..... Buffy, aka Bludo our rooster has frostbite.



See the black on his comb and waddle. Thats bad. His feet are really red too. He kepps picking on leg up and tucking it into his feathers. Potentially his comb and waddle could fall off where it is black. I read a story about a rooster who lost both its feet to frostbite (its still alive). So.........Buffy is spending some time with us, IN THE HOUSE. WTF. we have a ghetto pen built for him in fromt of the woodstove.Christ, what have i become. I'll tell you about the warm chicken casserole i feed the hens another time.

Speaking of our house being turned into a barn, the rabbits are indoors for the time being. The screened porch is just not cuttin it. Yes they have big fur coats, but their water freezes in about 2 hours and their metal cages aren't so pleasant.


The sunroom is now the lizard fish rabbit room.
Here is bunny (aka hagrid) very furry (where are your eyeballs) with a carrot stained chin.

Yes, I am gay.... I call him bunny and the girl who has no real name I call bunbun. That its, Im calling it a nite.

O and i ate feta tonight. lets see what happens.

No comments: