Monday, January 29, 2007

Stranded......

Round two on new subaru issues. Yes, it overheated again. Once again on the coldest day of the year (this time it was about -20 with the windchill). After leaving the house at 6:30 in the morning, working my job at the high school in windham, then working at the fish store in westbrook, then going into portland to drop off an invoice and fish food, then to scarborough to drop off a fish, and then to saco for a service call.......my car decides to overheat when I am about a half hour from home (its now 7:30 pm). So skip all the bull inbetween and my car is back at the dealership, awaiting it's sentence. Either another repair of a new car (I think this is what is the problem after doing some research http://users.sisna.com/ignatius/subaru/headgasket.html .... don't ask how that will go down. But regardless, I missed work on Saturday bc of this, and now I missed a chance to sub today, partly because i don't have a car, but also bc tony didn't know what the phone calls we for and didn't wake me up (it's an automated system to call in substitute teachers). So i sit at home, not making money we so desperately need and waiting for afternoon to come so I can find out about my car. Hopefully I have it or something to drive bc I have work at the high school in the morning.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is why you need to get a Jaguar. That's all I'm saying.