Sunday, January 20, 2008

What time is it?

Last night Tony and I stayed up until 2am watching Dexter on Netflix. I haven't stayed up that late in over a year. In fact, I normally can't stay up much later than 10pm. Needless to say, I didn't wake up until almost 11:30am this morning and now my whole day is going to be thrown off.

We got a fair amount of stuff done around the house yesterday.
In the bathroom we put up our temporary shower curtain rod made out of copper pipe (thanks for the suggestion mom). It is not so beautiful, but oh so much more functional than the curtain contraption we had put up at waist level. The small blocks on the ceiling will be painted white when we repaint the ceiling and the things that suspend the pipe will have more copper pipe put over them to cover up the ugliness. I think I need to iron the shower curtain.



(Tony felt the need to pose in this picture I guess)



We also managed to get a new door up in the bathroom. It was a major pain in the ass seeing as our doorway was not perfectly level. Oh well it is up. We finally have a full length mirror up in there as well. I felt so disheveled with out it. I had a few days where I would catch my reflection in the mirrors at work and wonder what the hell was i thinking about certain outfit choices. I should be safe again now. If I get to it, I will stain the door today and I am thinking about redoing the wall in front of the washer and dryer. $20 bucks says I don't get to it.




We also did some stuff in the bedroom and in the sunroom, but I don't have any pictures of that right now so I will post about it another time.

No comments: