Thursday, September 06, 2007

bye bye birdie



found nora playing with a baby bird the other day. we took it away from her and saw that there wasn't much damage done. I didnt know what to do for it so i set up a little habitat for it to spend the night in, (i dont think it was of flying age yet). That night i got to thinking, i dont know what the hell type of bird this is or what it eats and i have no interest in bird identification (except for chickens) AND i really don't need ANOTHER animal to take care of for the time being. Anywho, the bird died over night, problem solved. Don't get me wrong, I feel bad but i also think it would have been better off if we just let nature takes its course (read-let the cat eat the bird).

Work is going well, but i am exhausted. I can't stay up past 9:30 and this wasn't even a full week of school. I guess I will get in the swing of things though, eventually. It has been a lot more physical than i was expecting. 5 teenage boys means lots of sports and i am embarassed to say 2 days later my legs are still sore from playing kickball. They all call me Ms. D except for one kid, who has remebered my last name after hearing it only once. I am impressed. Well thats all i have for now, I will post more this weekend.

No comments: