Saturday, September 01, 2007

Long Weekend

I am so ready for this 3 day weekend. It's not that work has been grueling this week or anything, it's just me slowing getting back in the groove of working mon- fri 9-5 (really 7-3) type of job again. Anyways, it's the weekend so I am not going to talk about work. That was the whole point of getting rid of my aquarium business and getting a 'real' job; to be able to leave work at work.


Can anyone ID this plant for me. I am feeling too lazy to look it up but i think it is so cool. Something about it makes me think of old people and dried flowers. It also makes me think of those shells people make chandaliers out of ( cockle shells?).
Well I need to let the chickens out of the coop, and clean bunny cages and kitty litters and oh ya, my house as well. Should probably also mow the lawn, go to the dump, work on the bathroom, do some laundry...........

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I WAS SUPPOSE TO POST THE ID OF YOUR PLANT HERE...MONEY PLANT (LUNARIA ANNUA)